Menu
jsteg
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Free Hub upgrade order webpage

Hi 

Decided to come online to see about upgrading our router and saw that Virgin are offering a free upgrade and directing to a page to enter details to order the hub..at this point it is saying details not recognised in the system?

Anyone any ideas where to go from here...I am obviously signed in and we havent moved etc so am not understanding why our details would be unrecognised?

Many Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Free Hub upgrade order webpage

It maybe that your existing router isn't the model that they are currently replacing ? 

Which router do you have at the moment ?

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sounds like it may not be one of the ones that they are currently looking to replace ?

If you are out of contract give them a call and speak to the 'thinking of leaving' department - also known as retentions/loyalty department.  I'm sure they will do you a deal including a replacement router.

Please reply back and let us know how you get on.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.

All Replies
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It maybe that your existing router isn't the model that they are currently replacing ? 

Which router do you have at the moment ?

-

jsteg
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ahh thats a good point, just had a look its a Super Hub no number after it...we've had it for around 4.5 years.....

Thanks

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sounds like it may not be one of the ones that they are currently looking to replace ?

If you are out of contract give them a call and speak to the 'thinking of leaving' department - also known as retentions/loyalty department.  I'm sure they will do you a deal including a replacement router.

Please reply back and let us know how you get on.

-

jsteg
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Many Thanks might just do that....

0 Kudos