Menu
1974alexb
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Flashing green light on Hub

New Hub 3.0 has been plugged in for over 24 hours and the  green light at the bottom has continually flashed. What's the problem? Device or connection? Or the Internet itself? Should I try the pin reset? Equipment wasn't packaged properly when arrived - loose in box and not in the bag - Any chance that the hub isn't new and is pre-used faulty? 

Postcode is BS6 7NY

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing green light on Hub

Hi 1974alexb,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

My apologies that the internet is not working after the activation of the Hub 3.

I would like to help you further and check your connection for any issues, however I was unable to locate your account. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please. 

Hope to speak to you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi 1974alexb,

Thanks for the reply and confirming your details, I appreciate it.

I've taken a look at your account and there has been an issue with the activation of the broadband which requires an engineer visit to resolve this. I can see that you have arranged the engineer appointment, which is great.

Let us know how the visit goes

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
1974alexb
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sam. Thanks for replying. We have a problem with the time- slot 4-7pm that was originally booked. Could we be offered an alternative please. Wednesday pm/evening would be fine.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hiya 1974alexb,

Thanks for getitng back to me.

With the engineer appointment, I've checked the date and Wednesday is not available, I'm afraid.

The Thursday an Friday is available, if your free?

Speak soon

Sam

0 Kudos
1974alexb
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sam

Would they be the 4pm -7pm slots on Thursday and Friday?

Failing that we're in on the Saturday-10th.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Morning 1974alexb,

Sorry for the late response.

I've rescheduled the appointment for Friday 9th December between 4pm - 7pm. If this is inconvenient and you want this to be changed by all means let me know or you can change the date/time through your My Virgin Media.

Regards

Sam

0 Kudos