Menu
darrenwhite82
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Flashing green arrows

Hi, I'm brand new to virgin, an engineer fitted everything yesterday. I have a superhub3 and tivo6 box. He left with the green arrows flashing in the hub and the WiFi sign green. He told they would disappear and just the white line would be left. 28 hour's later I still have flashing lights. This in turn is preventing me from setting up the TiVo box. Is there something I've missed it is this a fault, I'm not technically gifted, I've tried switching it on and off a couple of times this evening but no luck

Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
Magic66
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing green arrows

Hi darrenwhite82,

Not a very good service from the engineer - he should have remained and checked that everything was up and running correctly, but that seems to be the norm as they have their own schedule to keep with all their other bookings!

My own experience with the Hub 3.0 is that it can take roughly 3-5 minutes for the unit to settle down after either being reset or having been powered off.  The final stages before the hub becomes stable are a solid green wireless light & solid green arrows - these can stay on for a couple of minutes and then should switch off.  The only light remaining should be the solid white base light.

Not sure about the TiVo as I no longer have have this service, but it should not have anything to do with the Hub 3.0.  If it is also being affected, then it sounds like a line problem or the set-up needs to be looked at again. 

Wish I could help more, but I think it might be a case of calling Customer Services on 150 and getting them to set it up from their end again.

Magic66

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing green arrows

Hello darrenwhite82,

Thanks for joining the community, great to have you on board Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the complications with your install, this isn't what we like to hear! I've checked your connection and I'm pleased to see that you're up and running now.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and let me know if there's anything else we can help with.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos