Menu
bibusz
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Flashing green LED on HUB 3

Hi,

I've just signed up to Virgin broadband and selected the self setup option. The previous occupant of the house had Virgin so I thought everything would still be working.
The Hub 3 modem router arrived a few days ago.
After calling the activation number and following the instructions to activate I plugged the router in. The instructions said it would take 30 minutes to setup and download updates.

Soon after switching on the router the base light turned green and started flashing.

I did the activation twice, still nothing.

There is still no internet connection... I tried to call but nobody picks up, just waiting and waiting, spent around £6 on just sitting and listening to music. Pretty expensive....

I was told that an engineer will come and sort out the problem on 6th of December. Kind of unacceptable. When I first bought my package I chose the setup date to 17th of november. I got an email the next day that they can`t do 17, only december.....

What do I do now?

Any help really appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing green LED on HUB 3

Have you double checked that the Virgin Media cable is securely connected to the hub and the wall socket/entry point?

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
bibusz
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes, everything is plugged in as it should.
0 Kudos
bibusz
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All sorted out!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi bibusz, 

Thanks for keeping us in the loop with regards to your issues.

I appreciate you letting us know that everything seems to be sorted out, this is great news! Just remember if you require our assistance in future then post back here on the forums and we'll be more than happy to help out in any way we can! Smiley Happy

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos