Menu
JimQuin
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

External junction box

Hello, 

i am waiting on a new router to arrive tomorrow, I have old NTL internal connections but hopefully they will be ok, my concern is the external junction box, there is no cover on it and there are bare wires exposed to the elements, it is causing me some concern, can you advise please?

Regards

Mr Quin

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: External junction box

you can get external junction box from ebay if your want it covered do it yourself or you should ask for install by people work for virgin

Using VIVID 350 Optical Fibre, Player TV, Talk Weekends

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos

All Replies
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

you can get external junction box from ebay if your want it covered do it yourself or you should ask for install by people work for virgin

Using VIVID 350 Optical Fibre, Player TV, Talk Weekends

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mr Quin,

Welcome to Virgin Media and welcome to our Forum, glad you've found us Smiley Happy

From what you've posted it sounds as though you've arranged for a Quick Start pack - one that's delivered to, and set up by, you.

If that's the case then I can arrange for an engineer to visit to get that cover replaced for you. If you are having a manned install though this should be done for you at the time of install

Please let me know if this still requires attention - I'll then make arrangements for an appointment with you Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos