Menu
ohopton
Joining in
Message 1 of 75
Flag for a moderator

Evening slowdowns in N16

Evening,

Suffering significant slowdowns in the evening in N16. Connection is fine during the day, though ping monitoring shows lots of peaks and troughs.

http://www.thinkbroadband.com/ping/share/b8117ed470da5a4ea55663dbd8d5e852-09-05-2012.html

Prior to January this year my connection was very consistent so presume it's just peak time load. Any chance it can be looked at?

Happy to post more information if required.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
ohopton
Joining in
Message 2 of 75
Flag for a moderator

Re: Evening slowdowns in N16

*bump*

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 75
Flag for a moderator

Hi ohopton,

After testing your connection, I have escalated a high downstream utilisation issue to our Network Teams.

I should be presented shortly with a fault reference number which I shall post here when I receive it.

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
ohopton
Joining in
Message 4 of 75
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Jen.

0 Kudos
ohopton
Joining in
Message 5 of 75
Flag for a moderator

Any news on a fault reference and estimated fix date for this one?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Oliver_C
Up to speed
Message 6 of 75
Flag for a moderator

Hi opopton,

I apologies for not getting back to you sooner. Here is the fault reference: F002009259.

The estimated fix time for this is currently set to the end of October. Please bare in mind that this is subject to change.
Kind Regards,

Oliver C

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
0 Kudos
ohopton
Joining in
Message 7 of 75
Flag for a moderator

Wow, the end of October? That's quite a way away. I live in a block of flats so I assume everyone will be having the same issue, am I likely to get this resolved quicker if I give out this fault number and ask more people to complain about it?

If I contact CS by phone will they be aware of this issue if I give them the ticket number?

Clearly I'll be seeking a reduction in my monthly payment to compensate me whilst this gets resolved so would be good to make sure all the information will be available before I call.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
ohopton
Joining in
Message 8 of 75
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Would appreciate someone answering my questions please? I know you can't discuss specifics but I don't think I'm asking anything which requires an answer specific to my account?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Oliver_C
Up to speed
Message 9 of 75
Flag for a moderator

Hi ophopton,

If you contact customer services and provide them with the fault reference, they will be able to provide you with a reduction in your monthly bill.

This fault reference has taken into account the number of customers being affected, so the priority of the fault will remain the same.
Kind Regards,

Oliver C

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
0 Kudos
ohopton
Joining in
Message 10 of 75
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Oliver.

0 Kudos