Menu
Mustang76
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Epson Stylus DX9400F

Hi All,
Would anyone know how to set this USB All in One Printer to work Wirelessly with my Router. I have tried so hard to work it out I have done much reading but dont want to mess around with my router settings. Many Thanks
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Epson Stylus DX9400F

Have you tried using WPS?

Just press the WPS button on the printer and the hub within a minute or two and they should connect automatically.

If that fails I would check that WPS is enabled in the hub's GUI.

0 Kudos
Mustang76
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Theres no WPS Button on the Printer but it can install it to go on the network, local remote print driver available And it comes with another driver called EpsonNet CONFIG .... i have tried and normally succeed but it says a lot about changin certain settings in the super router 3 . I dont wanna be messing with that without knowing
Thanks
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

what happens when you try and connect any error messages?, does the printer see the wifi connection? could look at guide -> http://esupport.epson-europe.com/ViewArticle.aspx?lng=en-IE&kbid=372856&data=lkuCfcvA9cwGmE1yHOthumw... or via manual
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos