Menu
CFoxall
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Engineer wait times

Broadband out of action today. Rebooted superhub a number of times. VM decided engineer visit required. Earliest appointment 6 days away. I rely heavily on broadband. Not good service I'm my opinion. Are such long waits usual? Never had to call engineer before
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer wait times

Depends on lots of factors, previously booked jobs, engineers in area etc etc.. you could,call up to see if any cancellations but unlikely people will cancel tech
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi CFoxall

I would love to take a look at this for you but I am having trouble locating your connection details. I can see that paultechy has also popped by to help outSmiley Happy

Your last log in was from an IP address which doesn't relate to a Virgin Media account, and your sign-up email address is also non-Virgin Media. Consequently I am unable to identify your account. Please pop me a PM with the following information so we can investigate further.

Name on account:

Virgin email address:

Postcode and house number:

Contact number:

We'll be happy to progress things for you once we have received your reply.

Kind Regards,

Emma_E

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi CFoxall, 

Thank you for getting back in touch, via PM. 

I have just popped a fresh reply back to you so keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos