Menu
DWreathall
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Engineer callout fee?

We recently joined. Had a problem with the cable being damaged - think it might have been our builder. AMAZING service today, last working day before Christmas and someone was on site within 3 hours to fix the problem. 

I'm not sure if there will be a charge for the callout though. The call centre and engineer didn't mention anything. If it's all part of the service, that's even more wonderful!

How can I check?

Merry Christmas

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Engineer callout fee?

call outs for faults are free - you only pay if its a not fault problem - moving the Superhub for example

Tony
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey DWreathall,

Welcome to the community and Virgin Media!  Smiley Very Happy

I just wanted to pop by and confirm that you have not been charged for your recent engineer visit, this is all part of the service as -tony- said.

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to post here to let us know about your recent positive experience, it's much appreciated.

Now that you've joined the forum please remember that we're always around to help and support however we can.

Thanks again for your post,

Hope to catch you again soon.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

call outs for faults are free - you only pay if its a not fault problem - moving the Superhub for example

Tony
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey DWreathall,

Welcome to the community and Virgin Media!  Smiley Very Happy

I just wanted to pop by and confirm that you have not been charged for your recent engineer visit, this is all part of the service as -tony- said.

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to post here to let us know about your recent positive experience, it's much appreciated.

Now that you've joined the forum please remember that we're always around to help and support however we can.

Thanks again for your post,

Hope to catch you again soon.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

pyrotenax
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Maybe this thread should be sticky'd , as its a refreshing change from all the doom and gloom thats normally on here

Running ASUS RT-AC88U with Asuswrt-Merlin firmware
0 Kudos