Menu
Corina2015
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

EN3 area no broadband and no TV from 2nd March 2017

Anyone else in En3 Enfield without broadband and TV since 2nd March 2017? Virgin media 150 do not know when it will be back again. It is almost a week now. Very frustrating as there are many issues that I need to sort online and i can not.It is causing all kinds of loses and problems.

Helpful Answers
LauzzaRaynton
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: EN3 area no broadband and no TV from 2nd March 2017 - Nighmare!!!

Virgin don't give a hoot about this. It's not even the whole of EN3. It is only Raynton Road in EN3, which makes the problem easy to pin-point and deal with. No internet, no TV since Wednesday 1st March. For a family like ours with a little child on the autism spectrum, it is a nightmare as our son's routine has been shattered. He can't log into his colourful semantics activities. We can't even get internet to keep up with our son's various appointments. We're having to do certain things via the phone and now our monthly mobile data allowance has run out. What do we do then. My husband is self employed but can't access any bookings. What do we do then???

All Replies
LauzzaRaynton
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: EN3 area no broadband and no TV from 2nd March 2017 - Nighmare!!!

Virgin don't give a hoot about this. It's not even the whole of EN3. It is only Raynton Road in EN3, which makes the problem easy to pin-point and deal with. No internet, no TV since Wednesday 1st March. For a family like ours with a little child on the autism spectrum, it is a nightmare as our son's routine has been shattered. He can't log into his colourful semantics activities. We can't even get internet to keep up with our son's various appointments. We're having to do certain things via the phone and now our monthly mobile data allowance has run out. What do we do then. My husband is self employed but can't access any bookings. What do we do then???

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: EN3 area no broadband and no TV from 2nd March 2017

Hey Corina2015,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your recent loss of service, I completely appreciate this is an inconvenience. Checking your connection I can see that you're back up and running now.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can hep with, if not, thanks again for posting and take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos