Menu
kartikkumar003
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Delay in Installation

I have been given an installation date of 28 April, almost two months away. There have been two visits already. The first one was on 11 Feb where the engineer determined that the cable was broken (he was checking wrong ends of cable). The second visit, on 28 Feb, was just to ensure the cable was working, which was absolutely fine. After that the only available date is 28 April. Don't know if anyone has faced such issues. Am in half a mind to just cancel the contract and go for provider who can stick to decent timelines.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delay in Installation

Hi kartikkumar003

Many thanks for joining us on the forums and thanks for taking the time to let us know about the delay to your installation.

I can see that since you posted you have been in touch with the teams which is great!

The installation date has been brought forwards to an earlier one in March which I know you are aware of.

If there is anything else you need form us then please just drop back and let us know and we'll be happy to help!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
kartikkumar003
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delay in Installation

Yes. The date has been brought forward after a lot of talks with customer care. Hopefully the installation goes ahead now. 

Thanks

0 Kudos