Menu
gearedup
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Damage to Building

Small Block of Flats - several installations at this property with have caused damage to the property. I have contacted Virgin media on 3 separate occasions in relation to this matter. On the first occasion I was told that this would be passed to a manager and the installation team would be sent out to ‘put right’ the issues. Two weeks later after nothing was done I was told that I needed an account to be able to have an action on this, but I could use my personal account (even though it was in a different city). The 3rd time I rang up I was told that I needed to get a tenants account number and password to be able to get any action on this!

Virgin media has caused damage to the brickwork of our building, the upper floor installations are not pinned to the wall and flap about and the lower installations there is excess cable hanging loose on the ground.

Not one member of staff has tried to help me with this issue. Surely Virgin Media has to take responsibility to remedy the shoddy installations on this property?

Surely landlords are able to discuss installs made on their property but Virgin Media?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
praxis
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damage to Building

I think the tenants are the ones who need to log a complaint as they are the direct customers for the property you speak about

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

not sure who needs to contact VM but i dont think staff read in here - will move the thread to an area i know they read - it takes VM a few days to get to threads

Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi gearedup,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry that you have had such a difficult time trying to get the issues with the installation on your property sorted out with us. If it's alright with you, I'll look into this for you and get an Installations manager onto this.

First of all, I'll need to take more details from you in order to do this. I'll send you a private message requesting further information. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
gearedup
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

There have been more install since which have not been done correctly. These installs will be remove unless they are tidied up within 14 days

0 Kudos