Menu
yehanzheng
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Customer service problems and Engineer appointment confirmation

Customer service has been really really really bad. I booked an engineer appointment 2 weeks ago, for today and yesterday called to confirm but apparently there's no appointment. This appointment was set to install the wifi and tv set which I had bought A MONTH AGO.

Can someone please help me on simply getting an engineer to come down to fix up the wifi in my place without constantly transferring me between teams whenever I call, and for me to get a confirmation on any sort of appointment in future??? Seriously looking forward to this issue being resolved.

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer service problems and Engineer appointment confirmation

Hi yehanzheng, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us. 

We're really sorry to hear you've not been installed on the date you chose Smiley Sad 

In order to help you with this I'll need to go into the account and check a few things. I have been unable to locate your account and need some information from you so that I can resolve this issue.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos