Menu
Macca118
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Customer service is a joke

Just phoned virgin to request an engineer because my internet is rubbish to be told yet again there's a fault in my area !
For the last six months every time I phone up there's a fault in my area yet my neighbours broadband is fine and my brothers who lives 2 doors away is fine had enough of this now !!!!!
They point blank refused to send an engineer out when I no and told them that my down stream power is all over the place !!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Customer service is a joke

I have flagged your other thread with the mods to try and help you get a tech visit booked as your power levels are clearly out of spec.

The telephone support is infamously hit and miss and I'll not comment further, but the forum team do know what they are doing and will help you get a tech visit booked.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I have flagged your other thread with the mods to try and help you get a tech visit booked as your power levels are clearly out of spec.

The telephone support is infamously hit and miss and I'll not comment further, but the forum team do know what they are doing and will help you get a tech visit booked.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

0 Kudos
Macca118
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou so much
I'm at the end of my rope now
She just point blank refused to listen to what I was saying
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Macca118,

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

I've sent you a PM (purple envelope, top right) so we can get an engineer out to you.

Catch you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Ianm2585
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Customer service is a joke when you have to come on a forum to get engineers visit , been suffering problems for ages now in our area and have to  admit all customer services do is take the windows aproach turn it off and turn it on again , i hope richards next rocketship has better backup if theres a fault with it .

0 Kudos