Menu
louishen
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Construction issue and the pre installation team

Does anybody know what they are doing at Virgin Media

Still haven't had the line put in from the street to the house, account was supposed to be set up on 4th April. Installer turns up on time but no line to the house.

Tried calling the pre installation team twice.

1. Said they will chase up the construction team and get back to me, guess what - no feedback

2. Get through to them again. Said they will chase it up and put me on hold for 30 minutes (after saying it would take 10 minutes). Then I am through to another help person who has no knowledge of the issue (I guess the original person went home and left the call open). 

He doesn't know anything about the call so I have to explain again - Then passes me on to the another helpline person who says it could take 4-6 weeks.

So whenever the pre installation team say they are contacting the construction team they just appear to do nothing. I am starting to regret signing onto Virgin.

If this carries on I'll contact Offcom and perhaps BBC radio 4's You and Yours, that seems to the only way to get things done.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Construction issue and the pre installation team

Hi louishen

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us regarding the issues with construction you have had. I am sorry the experience you have had with us so far has not been a good one, and would like to thank you for taking the time to join us on the forums to let us know about this.

I would like to see what we can do to help further with this situation. I'm sending a private message to you which you can find in the envelope next to your forum name, and if you could get back in touch with me on this then that would be great.

Hopefully we'll be able to work out what's happening with your set up and how we can get you back on track as soon as possible.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
mohammedkhan12
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi i have the same problem no reply i think its time to report to ofcom 

my name is mohammed khan

second time install team came and no install they had repeatedly said everything shall be working and construction team will have done the job and all my install will be working however iv been stuck without internet for nearly 6 weeks all thanks to virgin 

0 Kudos
GrantAlisonChlo
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Did your issue ever get sorted?
I'm going through the same problem at the moment, it was meant to be installed 9 days ago and I've been passed from pillar to post on the phone. Currently waiting for one of the construction team managers/leaders to contact me via phone, I'm not holding my breath however. VM have breached there contract by failing to install the services so I might even cancel the services at this rate.
0 Kudos