Menu
ChrisEd
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Connection problem

Hi there I have just had Virgin media installed yesterday and it had already disconnected several times. It's very frustrating considering how much I am paying for it.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection problem

more detail would be useful - wired or wireless 

Tony
0 Kudos
ChrisEd
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tony thanks for the quick reply, it cut off when I was watching something on catchup and then a film as well. Watching on TiVo box wired direct into hub. Hope this is of more use.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ChrisEd,

Thanks for letting us know that your broadband has been disconnecting, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested your connection from here and I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary! No errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of your power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, please respond to me here with a recent copy of your Hubs logs for me to compare with the data we have here.  You can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, before logging in it will say 'Router Status' click there and all the information needed is inside.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos