Menu
Rtcw
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Connection issues - is my line too noisy?

image.png

I've had slow connections and packet losses. I think it's caused by my line being too noisy.

Can anyone confirm and provide a fix for this please?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection issues - is my line too noisy?

Your downstream power levels are too high and need to be adjusted.

You will need to contact VM for resolution, either by waiting here about a week until a VM Forum Team Member picks up the thread, or give them a call on 150 from a VM line or 0345 454 1111 for a quicker response.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection issues - is my line too noisy?

Hi Rtcw, 

Thanks for getting in touch I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and it seems there are a few things going on. 

Firstly it seems that you are affected by fault ref F003557022 for slow speeds at peak times. I have popped the details across to the team that deal with this sort of issue and they will contact you as soon as they can with some more information. We should have more news on this after 05/04/2017. 

I can also see that your downstream power levels are too high and I would like to get an engineer out to correct this for you. I will drop you a PM to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos