Menu
Joshjansenbowen
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Connection issue

No internet for nearly 3 days now. Devices can connect to the hub via wifi but there is no actual internet. So the wireless hub is working just no internet

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection issue

Does the Check Service Status (top right of this page) indicate that there is a known fault in your area?  If not you will need to phone for an engineer ... 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.  Or you can wait around here for a member of the Forum Team to spot your post but that can take several days sometimes.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Joshjansenbowen
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No problem in the area. Suppose i'm going to have to call the number. I know they are going to need to call sn engineer out. If thats the case I just want to cancel and go with sky or something. Completely had enough of virgin's service its been really bad and i've been paying alot of money for it for a long time.
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you really want to cancel you need to speak to the UK based Retentions Team.  Same choice of phone numbers but follow the prompts  1  >  4  >  5  to 'Thinking of leaving us'.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Joshjansenbowen,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your connection problems. I really want to investigate this for you, but I can't find your account info. Please drop me a PM confirming your address so I can investigate further.

Thanks again,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos