Menu
Remus91
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Connection error

So , all day my Hub 3.0 flashing that 2 arrow, i reconnect my Hub but still doesn't work. I have VIVID 200, i think i pay enough for a decent connection. In last 2 week at every 2 days my connection was off, and i have 190ms latency on my xbox, i don't think it's normal. If i can fix that just i will try to find another provider, and stop paying, because too many people have this problem with internet connectin, xbox..so anyone help or or..?
0 Kudos
Adduxi
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection error

Please post power levels, Hub log and are you wired or wireless?

Also consider setting up a TBB monitor, www.thinkbroadband.com/ping  This will monitor your connection 24/7 and let you see any issues on your incoming signal.

Personally, I would connect the the XBox with a cable, wireless is notorious for dropping due to interference. All my kit is wired, except phones etc. 

0 Kudos
Remus91
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wired mate, not wirless..never mind noting happened, i see too many complaints about latency on xbox, everytime is xbox server or somwherelse not from virgin ..never 🙂. just ler it go, have a nice day.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Personally I would never let my Xbox One touch the Hub 3.0 as I had nothing but problems with it from the day the Hub was sent to me. I am lucky in that I have also a Superhub 2AC that I do run my Xbox One and 360 on and they both work fine with it.

I would Ask for a Superhub 2AC.

200Mb(SH2 SH2AC Hub 3.0), 2 X V6 TV XL, Phone M. 100Mb Business (Hitron Hub).
0 Kudos