Menu
Adman_G
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Connection Error 7011

I have spoken to the call centre and gone through the process of plugging and unplugging everything, and an engineer came initially to set up the connection and he tested the lines to say everything is fine. However, I am getting the error code 7011 when configuring ip connections while trying to start up my tivo box.

I don't see how there can be a problem with the line as the broadband works fine.

An engineer is due to come out on Wednesday but I don't think I can make that now, and with the huge window of time they give I can guarantee someone will be in for at least another week.

I have seen that people have sent 'signals' down the line and solved the issue. So can I get this please?

I am very disappointed with the service as a new customer and if I can get it sorted over the weekend I think I'll just cancel and use the sky dish instead, would b3 a lot less hassle than I'm having right now!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection Error 7011

Hello Adman_G,

I can see that you've spoken to the team about this and hopefully it has been resolved so please let me know if I can help with anything else.

All the best.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos