Menu
Highlighted
ShaunL43
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Connection Error 7011

Hi Received my Tivo Box a few months ago as a replacement for the old virgin box we had in our spare bedroom but due to working on the house never got round to installing it until yesterday. I followed the setup procedure but it just keeps getting to the Configuring IP Connections in the start up checklist, and then switches to the Connection Error 7011 screen telling me to contact virgin to register which i have done twice already both times they managed to restart my downstairs box but nothing to my upstairs box. I have switched boxes now to double check connections and my downstairs box works perfectly upstairs suggesting to me the error lies with in the box. They have arranged for an engineer to come in 4 days time so again more time off work to resolve an issue with obviously faulty goods.

If anybody has managed to find a work around it would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection Error 7011

It either needs activating or there's a cabling problem. Call 150 and ask them to check activation.

Massage an ego, click the kudos button. If someone answers your question, mark it as helpful.
Be nice, eat all your vegetables and keep your room tidy.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection Error 7011

Hello ShaunL43,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn that this was happening to your TiVo® box.

I have located your account and I can see a technician has visited so if you're still experiencing any problems please let me know.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos