Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (119 Views)

Connecting 2 v6 boxes error

Hi,

I had 2 virgin v6 boxes installed several weeks ago now and I can't link them to be able to watch recordings from one box on the other!

They see each other and I can access recordings from one box on the other but when try to play the recording I get error code "v401" I am not happy about this as this was the reason for upgrading my package I am paying £100 per month and not getting the full service!

Please help to sort the issue.

Thanks

Chris
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4 (89 Views)

Re: Connecting 2 v6 boxes error

Hi Chris

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing in linking your TiVo boxes recently.

How are they connected to the hub? You can find some great information about the complete set up on [this help page]. The error message you're getting can mean a few things but usually means the TiVo boxes aren't fully connected to each other.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4 (83 Views)

Hi,

All sorted now was just a case of re-setting the box in bedroom and all is well but I have another issue....

We had the same issue with last tivo box the sound goes out of sync quite regularly you will hear it repeat a sentence that someone says and the sound is well behind the picture so we have to pause and press play which is really annoying I've rang tech support we cleared the cache thumbs up down then play but hasnt worked? It does it on live TV and recordings?

Please help... Again

Thanks

Chris
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4 (67 Views)

Hi Chris,

Pleased you're now able to watch recordings on the other box Smiley Happy

With the sound going out of sync is this happening on any particular channels and is your V6 connected via a HDMI cable or through a sound system?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos