Menu
purp23
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Complete loss of broadband service

Hi,

Last week my broadband went down and has stayed down, the superhub 3 is just flashing the power light green no other lights are on, in the superhub it just says DS scanning.

I raised this with the call centre and have an engineer booked for Feb 2nd, this was the earliest appointment and I feel this unacceptable in 2017.  Who do I need to complain to to get 25% of this months bill knocked off, if it's repaired on the 2nd Feb i will have been without it for one week and do not feel I should pay for service I am not receiving.

Publicly posted as I get no help from other channels.

0 Kudos
purp23
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complete loss of broadband service

And no help in a public forum either. Your customer service is the absolute worst.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi purp23, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with complete loss of broadband service, I apologise for any inconvenience.

I have tried to test your connection from here, however I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account. In order to proceed with diagnostics I will need to confirm some details with you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with diagnostics, please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets booked and secured for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
purp23
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just over a month later and the issue arises yet again. Just been fobbed off on the phone to "leave it for a couple of hours" 

Can somebody please explain why I receive such poor service both technically, whether I am on home or Business services as I have tried both, and from a customer service point of view. The money I am paying for sub standard service is outrageous.

Please look in to this, I am sick of not being able to do my work unless I tether, I still want to discuss a partial refund for loss of service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello purp23,

Thanks for sending your information to Adam_L but he's away at the moment so I hope you don't mind me stepping in.

I have located your account and I can see there's currently a fault in the area affecting your connection.

The estimated fix time is today and you should be able to check for any updates regarding your services on our service status checker here.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos