Menu
217keithh
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Changing Passwords

What is the exact format of the new password settings, I found out through trial and error when I got my new virgin router I could no longer use my nice secure long password as I was restricted to 10 characters , then I found out that only 2 could be upper case any combination with more than this failed and now I have used the same format to change my profile password and I have 3 green boxes and ticks then I click update and get "Oops! That password isn't quite right." with no indication of what is wrong, I have three green boxes and ticks for current password, new password and confirm new password so what the hell is going on its either right ie green boxes and ticks or not right

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing Passwords

Hello 217keithh,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to read you are having an issue with changing the settings password on your new router.

You can take a look at this guide which will show the criteria that is required for the password change > Changing your Virgin Media Hub's wireless password

Let us know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos