Menu
ThomasLockyer
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancel Technician

Hi I cant find a way to cancel my appointment with an engineer as there is no number i can find to do so please help

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel Technician

He probably would not have turned up anyway, so why worry.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Morning ThomasLockyer,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read you are having difficulty in cancelling an engineer appointment. There are a few ways in which you can do this :-

1. Log into your My Virgin Media and it will give you the option to cancel.
  2. Call through to us on either 150 free from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111.
  3. Contact us on our Web Chat facility (Something else > Making a complaint > Chat online.
  4. If you have received a text message to confirm the appointment you can reply to cancel.
  5. Or you can send me a Private Message by clicking on my profile, then send me a message, with your account details and I can cancel this for you.

Hope these help.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jess3
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have no idea why Sam thinks you can cancel a technician by using the "Chat" feature.  I tried using that to ask about why my technician wasn't coming out on the date booked and was told that the person had no way of contacting them.  Almost like they don't work for the same company...