Menu
Uralowl1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Can't Access Superhub Settings Page

Hi there,

So I had my old superhub 1 replaced with a superhub 3 just a bit earlier today. Internet is working fine on it and what not, but for some reason, I can't seem to access the settings page via http://192.168.0.1/

The first time I accessed it, it worked and asked me to change the settings password and provide my email, which I did. It then told me the hub would need to reboot, which it didn't. After waiting about 10 minutes, I tried re-opening the settings page, but it just got stuck on "This page is loading, please wait for a moment."

I tried rebooting the hub, it still wouldn't open after that, even after leaving it on the "This page is loading, please wait for a moment." page for 15+ minutes.

Tried a pinhole reset, that didn't work either. I've currently still got the settings tab open, stuck on the "This page is loading, please wait for a moment." page for the past 20+ minutes.

This is rather annoying, to say the least, especially since this is a brand new router. I'd like to be able to access the settings page in order to change the wi-fi password.

I've tried 192.168.100.1 as well, but this page doesn't load at all.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos