Menu
volpone
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cable relaid unsatisfactory

I have an outstanding complaint with Virgin Media regarding the relaying of cable to my home and which goes under my neighbour’s front lawn. The grass has died where the cable has been relaid and there is a clear 20m stretch of dead lawn approx. 6” wide. 3 Engineers visits have agreed the work is unsatisfactory and will be referred to their Manager. An Indian gentleman said he would email an escalated complaint. All to no avail. The cable was relaid on June 14th/15th. Any ideas as to how I rouse the Mythical Nottingham Manager from his slumbers? I have photographs which might make a useful share on FB. However, I am sure that both I and VM would prefer a more civilised and business-like resolution

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cable relaid unsatisfactory

Hey volpone,

Thanks for getting in touch Smiley Happy

Big apologies for the problems you've mentioned. I'm going to chase this up with the area managers, I'll send you a PM (purple envelope, top right) so we can discuss this further.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey volpone,

Thanks for getting in touch Smiley Happy

Big apologies for the problems you've mentioned. I'm going to chase this up with the area managers, I'll send you a PM (purple envelope, top right) so we can discuss this further.

Take care.

Heather_J

volpone
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Heather but I think the matter is being resolved. An email to HQ resulted in a phone call from Complaints Dept and a visit by an area rep who accepted that the work was unsatisfactory.. I have been promised a resolution by the end of August latest. I have names and phone numbers but I am satisfied that things will happen and that from a tardy start Virgin are doing what is required. However, will keep you posted if things should go awry. Thanks for your interest

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello again volpone,

Thanks for the update Smiley Happy

Good to hear things are progressing!

We're always around here on the Community if you need us.

Take care.

Heather_J

0 Kudos