Menu
Doodle50
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cable problem

Hi anybody had a dodgy cable outside I have no TV now but have to wait till 10th of December to have new cable crap service or what
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable problem

Hi Doodle50

Thanks for joining us on the community and for popping by with your cable problem query. My apologies that your TV service is currently affected by this cable problem.

Depending on the type of issue at hand, a cable relay can take anything from 1 week to 8 weeks.

The reason for the longer timescales is due to the permits and access rights etc we have to apply for when doing repair work for customers, as this generally involves some kind of access to the public footpath or carriageways.

When the roads are involved this tends to take longer.

My apologies that in your instance the re-pull that is needed is one where we need to relay a 110 metre cabling and that is no small job.

I'm also going to send a pm to you as I can see there is an opportunity for me to maybe pull this forward by a couple of days. These appointments don't last so it may change in the near future. You can find the pm in the purple envelope by for your forum name. Just drop a post back and we'll see what we can do Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos