Menu
No16busshelter
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cable modem not connected - lights flashing

Cable modem green light and blue tick mark flashing. Since 4pm yesterday - south London - there's been no internet.

I've tried rebooting, checked cables tight, reset modem, online service check and via 150.

Nothing working.

Technician booked for next Friday (earliest appointment available).

Anyone else in area getting problem? Any suggestions?

(Possibly unrelated) TiVo heartbeat light flashing and I'm getting C130 error. Basic tv works.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable modem not connected - lights flashing

Hi No16busshelter,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read you are experiencing loss of broadband service. With the TiVo® heartbeat light flashing, this would mean that there is no internet access to this also. 

I would like to check this in more detail, however I was unable to locate your account.  If you can send me a Private Message confirming your name and address, I can look further into this.

Hope to hear from you soon
Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable modem not connected - lights flashing

Hi there No16busshelter,

Thanks for the quick reply and confirming your details, I appreciate it.

I've taken a look at this issue, and the broadband is showing as not locked onto the network which an engineer will need to check over.

I have also put on the notes the error that you are receiving on the TiVo® for the engineer to check this also.

Sorry for the inconvenience getting this working for you and the delay.

Let me know how the visit goes

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos