Menu
Manser
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broken modem plug

Hello, the 3 pin plug for my modem has broke how do I get a new one? 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Broken modem plug

Manser wrote:

Numerous ways. Either wait up to a week for a response from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here, they can get a replacement sent out to you. Or call in to 150 (from a VM phone) / 0345 454 1111 (from any phone) and report a broadband fault. Ask for a replacement. Or make the same request via the Webchat. Open that page with a desktop or laptop, between 8AM to 8PM M-Sa: Broadband -> Service fault -> Chat online. No agents available? Reload the page every three minutes and check again.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Manser wrote:

Numerous ways. Either wait up to a week for a response from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here, they can get a replacement sent out to you. Or call in to 150 (from a VM phone) / 0345 454 1111 (from any phone) and report a broadband fault. Ask for a replacement. Or make the same request via the Webchat. Open that page with a desktop or laptop, between 8AM to 8PM M-Sa: Broadband -> Service fault -> Chat online. No agents available? Reload the page every three minutes and check again.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Manser
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ok thanks I will look into them options its the plastic pin that's broke so I have managed to get it to work but isn't ideal 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Manser,

Welcome to the Community!

I can get this sorted for you. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out