Menu
smidy
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband

What's going on with your Broadband NE9 has been down nearly 2 days now and I had this in December with promises come January all will be ok. Well I just wasted another Hour on the phone to India to get no answers other than the usual reboot your router and remove the cable. Hey MAN the whole F****** streets off idiots. The oh we are installing a new cam so come end February all will be okay. SO refund all my costs. Total JOKE and crap service.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband

hiya @smidy it will take around 5+ days to get reply via the forum community admins, you could try and use the online chat via http://contact.virginmedia.com (using PC/laptop), does it show any fault via https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status as for refund of services best to take this up with customer services who can apply a rolling credit if needed
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
smidy
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can't use the link on my laptop to chat as have NO Internet lol

The phone method wasted 1 hour last night. The street is all off.They just don't seem to have a clue.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi smidy, 

Thanks for posting! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your broadband being down, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tested the connection from here and I can see that your area cable seems to having some troubles with low SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) levels. The reference number for this is F004991917 and is currently scheduled to be reviewed around the end of February.

Should you require any assistance in future then post back here a little closer to the date and we'll gladly take a look and help out for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos