Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3 (45 Views)

Broadband service in new built property

Dear Karen,

We have moved to a new built property which apparently was cabled for virgin services last week, according to a Virgin Media New Build Liaison Officer.

He told me that I should be able to place an order by last Friday, but the address is not live on Virgin system yet.

I tried to chase it up via "national homebuilders team virgin media" by calling them. I was on phone for 40 minutes waiting an adviser to answer me, but the communication was ended by them, without speaking to me!

I'm wondering if you can help me please.

cheers,

Yoolla

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3 (22 Views)

Re: Broadband service in new built property

Hi Yoolla

Many thanks for dropping by on the forums to chase this with us.

In order for me to support you can you please pop back to me on a PM and let me know:

• Your name and full address.
  • The preferred contact number.
  • Your preferred email.
  • The developers/builders name.
  • The development name.

If you could pop back with those details that would be great Smiley Happy

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my profile link Karen_A
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Thanks again

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3 (15 Views)

Re: Broadband service in new built property

Hi Yoolla

Thanks for the PM

What you’ve mentioned changes things slightly as it appears you have an active account with our teams that is pending for connection given what you've said. This doesn't need to go to the teams to check serviceability.

The other query you had I can confirm for you if you can reply to my subsequent PM I've sent to you Smiley Happy

Take care and speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos