Menu
fittonmatt
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband installation 'issue'

Hi, just googled 'Virgin broadband installation issues' and found all this (among others!!) ......

We are due to be installed TOMORROW.....and GO LIVE and GREAT THINGS ARE ROUND THE CORNER as promised by the regular Virgin emails....

However I received a call and email to say there are unforeseen issues that need rectifying with the installation.  Thanks but no thanks.  I've only waited 2 weeks already, cancelled Sky (which stopped today) and now have no broadband until the 12th.  I hope you get something for free from Virgin!

Sadly after speaking to a useless reprobate on the customer services line I have lost immediate faith, booked in BT infinity and they're 'pressing go' on 12th (9 days).....which I know WILL happen!!  

Thanks Virgin, best of luck conning others but I am going with people who stick to their word on installations.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband installation 'issue'

Hi fittonmatt

I understand that having a delay to your installation is not ideal and I appreciate you taking the time to post about this to us on the community. A warm welcome to the forums too.

I can see you have set a course of action in place to join BT and that is of course your right, but if you do change your mind and would like further support with this, please just let us know.

We'll be happy to help out.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos