Menu
SuzanneMurphy
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband has now failed completely

Really not happy with our service from Virgin Media broadband. Our broadband connection has broken down completely today 'due to an intermittent fault in your area' (B90) - yes we know - I logged it as a fault last January (2016) with you and it's still not been sorted. As you will see from my email trail. Each time I chase I am fobbed off for another few months. I work from home and not being able to get connection has cost me half a day's pay and I've had to go out and purchase a quick fix alternative. Needless to say it's time to say goodbye to VM and hello to a decent provider.

Please can I have a contact and email for raising this as an issue and charging back the extra cost I've had to pay out today, and loss of earnings?

Thanks

Suzanne Murphy 

Tudor
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband has now failed completely

While I sympathise with your lack of broadband, the VM service is a home use system. If you want business quality service you must have a VM business broadband connection. VM do not provide email addresses for anything, you must phone in.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't
0 Kudos
SuzanneMurphy
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply and advice. I just want a quality service - one that works for business and home!

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi SuzanneMurphy, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have continued to have trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F003733824 for slow speeds at peak times. The current review date is 15/03/2017. I will pop you a PM to discuss this further. 

Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide