Menu
Colin5
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Broadband down, Virgin Media don't care

I'm getting fed up of this, the broadband has been down for over a week and TV has been constantly pixelating/freezing for over a month, the two issues are related, I've reported the TV problems many times and you refused to do anything about it, but eventually you did belatedly send out an engineer. The engineer came on Monday and did his best to fix it but he's not a miracle worker, the problem is at your end and you need to sort it ASAP. I've got no Internet and I've got no TV and I never use the phone so what am I paying for? It seems pointless staying. If the Internet and TV is not back within 2 weeks then I'm leaving Virgin Media and you won't be getting a penny off me. You're a bunch of cowboys the lot of you, I hope you all get the sack.

Flesh
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband down, Virgin Media don't care

They should respond to you soon with the generic:

"Hi,

We're sorry, have you tried our number etc"

Its pathetic, just leave, I know about 20 people in the London 21 area who are leaving and spreading the word to family and friends, total shambles!
Colin5
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Well it's finally back up, I'd like to know what their explanation is but I doubt if I'll get one. I'm still thinking of leaving, might not bother with any of them because I never use the phone so it seems like a waste of time having a land line and you can get lots of data on mobile phones these days although it means I'll lose all those extra channels.
0 Kudos
Colin5
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

TV is still pixelating

TV Pixelation.JPG

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Colin5,

Thanks for posting!

Really sorry to see you're still having trouble with your TV.

I'd like to arrange for a technician to check this out for you. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Colin5
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The TV and Internet seems to have sorted itself out now, although I'm only getting 20Mbps broadband when I'm paying for 70Mbps. It's strange that the TV and Internet started behaving soon after I threatened to leave.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Colin5,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm glad to hear that it's working better now!

There's still an issue showing with your Upstream Power levels which is likely why you're not getting you full speeds. If you'd like me to send a technician to check this out, just respond to the private message I've sent and I'll get it arranged.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos