Menu
Jujhar
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Broadband connection down Area 12

Hi
Just want to know is there any known fault in Area 12 Hallgreen . Since yesterday my broadband is coming is going and today since 12.34 Hrs it's down .
Please update
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband connection down Area 12

Hi Jujhar,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you've had trouble with your connection.

I've run diagnostics on your equipment and everything is looking healthy at the moment. Are you still experiencing any issues?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Jujhar
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for asking , connection is better now but still not 100% , sometime in-between it get lost and then come back after few min.

Regards

Jujhar

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jujhar, 

Thank you for getting in touch, I am sorry to see that you have continued to have trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and it seems there are a few things going on. Firstly it seems you are affected by fault ref F005146693 for slow speeds at peak times. The current review date is 05/07/2017. Please give this thread a bump closer to the time and we will get an update for you. 

Additionally I can see that there is some trouble with SNR and FECS. I have popped the details across to Networks and once I have more news I will let you know. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jujhar, 

Just a quick update networks have advised that the FECS have now cleared, but if you do notice the connection start to deteriorate during the day again let us know and we will be able to take another look for you. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jujhar
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks will check later and keep you update .

Regards

Jujhar

0 Kudos