Menu
Colin5
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband been down for over a week

I'm getting fed up of this, the broadband has been down for over a week and TV has been constantly pixelating/freezing for over a month, the two issues are related, I've reported the TV problems many times and you refused to do anything about it, but eventually you did belatedly send out an engineer. The engineer came on Monday and did his best to fix it but he's not a miracle worker, the problem is at your end and you need to sort it ASAP. I've got no Internet and I've got no TV and I never use the phone so what am I paying for? It seems pointless staying. If the Internet and TV is not back within 2 weeks then I'm leaving Virgin Media and you won't be getting a penny off me. You're a bunch of cowboys the lot of you, I hope you all get the sack.

Helpful Answers
Flesh
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Broadband been down for over a week

Leave now mate they are down everywhere in London and on top of that reading, dont know whats going on but this thd worst ive seen with virgin. The prices on BT and sky dont look too bad compared to this crap!

All Replies
Flesh
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Leave now mate they are down everywhere in London and on top of that reading, dont know whats going on but this thd worst ive seen with virgin. The prices on BT and sky dont look too bad compared to this crap!
Bernard5
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My broadband has been getting gradually worse for the last couple of months and has stopped working completely this weekend (am also London). Presume Virgin will be refunding us for service not provided??
0 Kudos
Colin5
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well it's finally back up, I'd like to know what their explanation is but I doubt if I'll get one. I'm still thinking of leaving, might not bother with any of them because I never use the phone so it seems like a waste of time having a land line and you can get lots of data on mobile phones these days although it means I'll lose all those extra channels.

0 Kudos