Menu
redlandrain
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband and TV OUT OF ACTION

My Virgin TV and Virgin Broadband are STILL not working at the moment.  in fact the engineer isn't going to fix it until Saturday morning - that 48 hours of NO TV OR INTERNET.  

Not acceptable - and it's second time in two months - with NO apology.

Last chance saloon Virgin ... 

Redlandrain
 in Chingford London E4

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband and TV OUT OF ACTION

Hi redlandrain

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the recent inconvenience you've experienced.

I hope things are working as they should for you at the moment? If not, then let me know and I'll take a closer look at this from our end for you.

Hope you had a great weekend

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
redlandrain
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Craig

The TV and internet in the Chingford area (London, E4) were out for 3 days (72 hours) in all.  It's back on again now but, I would really appreciate an explanation as to why this has happened twice in the last 10 weeks - and each time for such a long period of time.  I know you understand but like many, I rely on connectivity to work from home and check emails late in the evening and so it is as important as electricity (almost) to me.  The TV is not important but the broadband service is. 

Best wishes

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi redlandrain, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about your issues with your broadband and TV being out of action, I apologise for any troubles.

I have tested things from here and I can see a number of T3 time outs inside the Hubs logs, I would like to arrange for an engineer to attend and investigate this further for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care,

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos