Menu
RONNY1984
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broadband activation error

I had broadband installed yesterday, and the engineer advised that it could take an hour before we could connect. This turned into an all day wait, with no success.
Today, we have managed to connect to the hub, however now cannot activate broadband as we continue to get an error when attempting to set up.
This is far from the kind of service that I'd expect from Virgin, and certainly not the start I'd expected.
Any advice on this would be welcome, however I feel it is an error on Virgins behalf, as your website cannot setup to allow me to activate my broadband.
0 Kudos
annoyed_hudds
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband activation error

Still stuck with this absolute piece of junk. Despite multiple reboots no sign of 2g or 5g radios working at all - no wireless and no hive heating thanks a lot. This has been going on for months when I first raised this and nothing seems to get done to fix it
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband activation error

Hi RONNY1984, 

Thanks for the post! I am terribly sorry to hear about your troubles with activating your broadband, I apologise for any inconvenience. I promise I will do my best to help resolve this for you.

I have run some tests from here and I can see that your Hub is online, have you sorted this problem? I did however notice that both of your upstream power levels are too high, I would like to arrange for an engineer to attend and resolve this to prevent further problems being caused in the future.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos