Menu
smidy
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Service

Virgin you are useless. Broadband down again today 3rd time off in last week. Total joke. Your helpline is a waste of time.best service and tech???
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Service

hiya @smidy there is about a 7 day +- a few days to get a reply from a forum admin, to help things along could you goto http://192.168.0.1 clicking router status top right [no need to login] and if could copy/paste the downstream, upstream, network log dont worry about the formatting we can easily read it.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
smidy
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The upstream and downstream were locked. It took 2 days before i was back online. Today at 7.45 its off again. The service is appalling at the moment and a joke trying to call virgin and get an answer. I should be auto refunded as virgin know fine well there are issues.Price hikes for best service what a joke.mines been off more than on recently
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi smidy, 

Thank you for posting! 

I am sorry to hear that you're having issues with your broadband being down again, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have run some diagnostics from here and I can see that there's a number of T3 time outs inside the Hubs logs and an engineer will be required to attend in order to get this resolved for you.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos