Menu
Aeneades
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Service down in RH11?

About 4 hours ago my broadband connection went down. Since then the bottom green light is flashing for a while before becoming solid, at which point the arrows flash green for a couple of minutes before they stop and the bottom light flashes again. I have tried to test my connection but it states it cannot find the superhub (3) which is definitely connected.

Is anyone else having trouble in the RH11 area? If not, any tips on what the issue may be?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Service down in RH11?

When you say you have tried to test your connection, have you used the 'Check Service Status' (top right of this page) to see if there is a known problem in your area?

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Aeneades
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have checked service status in my area but shows no relevant issues. I also tried the connection test option and that stopped at around 32% advising that it appeared the router was disconnected.
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have you tried turning the hub off, leaving it for a few minutes and then turning back on again.

If that doesn't work you will need an engineer visit ... 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos