Menu
CharlesCampbell
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Service Faults

Anyone know the best way to report a fault and get someone sensible to talk to about it? Every time I ring Virgin on the 0345 number I get a different person and not knowledgeable on the problem. They have even given me an 0800 5610061 to ring but this just gives the current situation which I have found to be wrong! I have never been able to get a chat online it just comes up "All of our agents are currently busy. Please try again later." On Monday I was able to talk to a Road Engineer looking at the nearby box who gave me some information on the fault but as it was deemed to be further up the line couldn't give me much more. He was by far the most informative. I have even had emails saying the fault will or has been repaired, all with dufferent fault numbers? and even for a TV service fault? So going back to my first line, any contact details email or otherwise would be appreciated

0 Kudos
Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Service Faults

If the fault is acknowledged and it's in the process of being fixed, then there's nothing you can do,  except to request a refund for services not rendered for the period that you're without the service.

0 Kudos
CharlesCampbell
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thats the trouble what fault have they acknowledged?

Which is why I need to email or talk to someone.

Every now and then the service status shows the Broadband has a fault other times it shows as good, yet when you run the test up comes 'Oops something is broken' on both cases

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey CharlesCampbell,

Thanks for getting in touch, welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems with your connection and the lack of support you've received so far. I've checked your connection this afternoon and noticed that we're currently working on a SNR fault in your area that we're hoping is resolved on the 10th April. If you bump this post after the 10th we will gladly check again and let you know of any additional problems present.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos