Menu
Antonys1981
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Book a engineer

Can I book a engineer please it's blatantly obvious there's a fault and every time I ring customer service they just play about with settings and say see how you get on well it's still the same and I've now had enough my connection is erratic to say the least and constantly drops out I always get buffering or I'll be watching a YouTube video or similar and get lost connection or no internet connection I don't pay £46 a month for this
0 Kudos
2gunns
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Book a engineer

lucky you, i pay 82 a month, I went through something similar about 12 month ago, ended up upgrading my router and said problem went away for a little while, at the moment though its worse than ever. Fluctuates from one test to the next that are seconds apart. 141mbps then 3mbps, firm is a joke
0 Kudos
Antonys1981
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That's exactly what I'm getting on speed tests that's after an absolute age to connect they said it's my Google pixel that's not compatible with 5g what a load of crap so why does my pixel work perfect on a friend's router on 5g also with virgin my patience is wearing thin with them at the end of the day they can breach the terms and conditions as much as the customer can and they are breeching them as I'm not getting what I pay for and soon will find themselves a customer less if it's not sorted
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Antonys1981,

Welcome to the community.

I have located your account and everything looks okay with the hub at the moment so can I just check whether you experience these problems through a wired connection or just wireless?

Also how long have you been experiencing this for?

Looking forward to hearing from you 

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Antonys1981
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It seems to have settled down now but I had the problem for 3 and a half weeks in total and was told my account would be credited which it certainly has not been as I've just received this month's bill in full and not only that my mobile bill is £49 and normally it's £20 to say I'm not happy is a understatement
0 Kudos
Antonys1981
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Anybody looked in to why my mobile bill was £49 instead of £20 and why I've not had 3 and a half weeks taken off my broadband bill ?????
0 Kudos