Menu
TeeJay3
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Blue Flashing Tick - Poor Service

For the last three days we have been unable to get a broadband connection.  I have been away on holiday whilst other members of my household were still at home.  We have a flashing blue tick and only one download connection is showing as locked.

I called the helpline and after many reboots/resets we still have the same problem. Apparently a technician has been booked for 8th February between 12 and 4 pm but I have not received any confirmation.

This is an exceptionally poor level of service given that I still have to pay for a broadband connection that I am not receiving.  Is this level of service normal for Virgin?  Is there any way that I can see confirmation that a technician has been booked?

0 Kudos
TeeJay3
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blue Flashing Tick - Poor Service

4 days now without broadband. Engineer coming in 5 days (I can now see this status on MY Virgin Media. Virgin continue to charge £46 per month for providing what? I looked to see if any earlier slots are available - engineer booking dates now start from 21 February!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blue Flashing Tick - Poor Service

Hi TeeJay3

Apologies for the late reply here. I can see when checking your account that this loss of service appears to have now been resolved. If you are you still experiencing any issues with your service though please let us know and we'll certainly take a look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos