Menu
kateshev
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Been waiting since Nov. Can you install or not?

We have been waiting since November to get our installation set up, and still no one can help as to when this might be. 

Original installation date was back in November, and after several technicians came out to our property, it was discovered that in fact no virgin media cables had been installed. Although they have council approval, the installation has been rearranged countless number of times. Every time, I call the pre-installation team and they ensure me that its 110% going ahead this time. Well, its not. And its over 3 months down the track and we still dont have internet. The worst part is that we cancelled our existing phone line for broadband as its not needed with the service Virgin was going to provide. Now we are stuck without both, and interim internet is costing the house an arm and a leg. 

There is a massive miscommunication between the installation team and the construction team. 

When we will the construction take place, or are we wasting out time. This is ridiculous now!

E26EF - number 14

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Been waiting since Nov. Can you install or not?

Hello there kateshev,

Thanks for joining the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems with your install, I want to look into this for you. Would you please drop me a PM with your address so I can look into this.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos