Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3 (150 Views)

Been getting reminders to upgrade to Hub 3.0. Now I try to do it the links don't exist??

When I try to follow the links provided in email and paper copies of reminders, I keep getting "oops, link not found". No links when I log in to My Virgin Media.

So what now. Getting completely fed up.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3 (146 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Castanets
a week ago

Re: Been getting reminders to upgrade to Hub 3.0. Now I try to do it the links don't exist??

Hi Castanets, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue upgrading to the new Hub 3. 

It's possible you have an offer on your account that is stopping you from upgrading. Give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they can take a look at things by going through your package to see what you have, what you want and what we can do to make it possible Smiley Happy  

Let us know how you get on. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

Superfast
Message 3 of 3 (128 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Castanets
a week ago

Re: Been getting reminders to upgrade to Hub 3.0. Now I try to do it the links don't exist??

Make sure you are trying to access virginmedia.com/hubupgrade  from your browser - you don't need to be in "My Virgin Media". Just type that into your address bar and it should work ok, I sorted it out ok last week and have checked while posting this and it worked then too.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

All Replies
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3 (147 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Castanets
a week ago

Hi Castanets, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue upgrading to the new Hub 3. 

It's possible you have an offer on your account that is stopping you from upgrading. Give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they can take a look at things by going through your package to see what you have, what you want and what we can do to make it possible Smiley Happy  

Let us know how you get on. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Superfast
Message 3 of 3 (129 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Castanets
a week ago

Make sure you are trying to access virginmedia.com/hubupgrade  from your browser - you don't need to be in "My Virgin Media". Just type that into your address bar and it should work ok, I sorted it out ok last week and have checked while posting this and it worked then too.