Menu
bward87
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Basingstoke New Build Fibre Availability

Hi, 

I've recently moved into a new build house in Basingstoke (RG23 7FG). The estate is very new, we were the first house to move in properly, just before Christmas. 

The property has two Virgin Media faceplates in the lounge, these are completley blank (no cable inputs but a VM Logo). 

The developer has said VM will be available however they're waiting for Virgin to sort the green box? How can i check if 1. This is true? 2. The time lines for installation of full service in the area. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Basingstoke New Build Fibre Availability

Hi bward87

Thanks for dropping by with your Cable My Street query and thanks too for joining us on the forums. It's great to have you with us Smiley Happy

I've popped a message to our New Build teams to check into this for you as I can see the postcode is live on the Royal Mail site too which is one of our requirements before we can chase this for you.

If you can also register on the CMS link above too that would be great!

The teams have got back to me while I was posting my reply to you and asked me to ask you for some further information so in order to do this I'm dropping a pm to you that you can find on the top right in the envelope there. If you could pop back to me on this, that would be amazing Smiley Wink

If there is anything else you need from us, just pop back with your post Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Basingstoke New Build Fibre Availability

Hi bward87

Thanks again for dropping by the other day with your CMS query.

For us to look into this further for you if you could get back in touch with us on the pm I sent last Thursday for us to take the details we need to support you, that would be great Smiley Happy

Thanks again and speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos