Menu
Emmamccarthy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Area outage AGAIN

I live in the n1 8pb area and am to fed up with the constant area outages which are now happening on a regular basis.
You phone up and nobody knows what's going on and you can't get a straight answer.
Someone tell me what's going on and sort this problem out once and for all !!!!
Emmamccarthy
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Area outage

I live in the N1 8pb area and without fail at least once a week the tv and internet go off.
Sometimes for a couple of hours the worst was for a week.
Would like some answers as virgin customer services have t got a clue.
0 Kudos
Emmamccarthy
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Customer service is rubbish

So have had an area outage again since 10 this morning
Phoned and was told it would definitely be fixed by 6.40pm that came and went and now being told it will be 1.40pm tomorrow
Virgin needs to sort these problems out. Since Christmas it has been roughly every other week. some last hour some days and I'm paying for the privilege.
When you get through to customer services it's normally to India and they just have a check list and don't know what to do.
I must live in the most unluckiest postcode area ever.
Virgin media sort this out ASAP
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer service is rubbish

There you go nice and tidy for you. Ive merged your 3 posts on the same subject as per

House Rules

It can be about a week for a staff reply ATM, so its not surprising your original post was unanswered.

All I can tell you in the meantime is to sign up for text alerts so you know when the issue is resolved. All estimated fix times are just that - estimated. If internet is mission critical for you, consider running another supplier side by side as ALL suppliers have outages.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area outage AGAIN

Hello Emmamccarthy,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the faults in your area, I know this is frustrating.

How are you getting on since your last post? I can't seem to locate your account to confirm that you're back up and running, so if you're still struggling please feel free to drop me a PM so I can investigate further.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos