Menu
ZeeBlade
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Area 31, no connection?

Superhub 2. Lights on except for Traffic light which is white, I run the test and it says my equipment maybe off.
0 Kudos
carltovey
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 31, no connection?

SAME HERE GREAT BARR BIRMINGHAM
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ZeeBlade wrote:
Superhub 2. Lights on except for Traffic light which is white, I run the test and it says my equipment maybe off.

No point is quoting billing area codes regarding faults. Area 31 is used for Coventry, Northampton, Cambridge, Reading & West Hertfordshire amongst others, so you could be in any of these.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ZeeBlade, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear that you're having some troubles with your internet, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I noticed that there's a number of time outs inside the Hubs logs, I would like to arrange for this to be investigated further for you by one of our engineers.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos