Menu
Jonwluke
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Area 25

Wots going on in area 25 was dodgy all weekend now off completely since Monday evening
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 25

Jonwluke wrote:
Wots going on in area 25 was dodgy all weekend now off completely since Monday evening

One common source of services going offline and online is a signal to noise ratio fault, which can get worse to the point everything cuts off. The Forum Team here won't respond to you topic for up to two weeks, so if you want to know what exactly is going on and the estimated fix time, do any of the following:

* Check the service status page: https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status
* Ring customer services (150 or 0345 454 1111) -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Choose from the menu Option 2 (faults) -> use whatever fault option is available to you. Let it do an automated test if needs to. Once through to an agent, ask them to look into it.
* Ask via the Webchat using a desktop or laptop between 8AM to 8PM M-Sa. Pick TV or Phone or Broadband and then one of the 'loss of service' / 'service fault' options. Then click Chat Online. If it says all agents are busy, reload the page every three minutes and check again repeatedly until you get through.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos